Tuesday, April 8, 2014

When life hands you lemons...



I don't know why, it must be the seasons changing but my face & it's recent reoccurring zits & pimples are really trying to give me some sort of strange depression or anxiety BECAUSE IT'S DRIVING ME BONKERS!
I have been trying lots of home remedies, baking soda facials, honey, vinegar & so on... they have all helped in their own ways!
ANYWAYS... as you can tell I have been scouring the internet for all sorts of home remedies & all natural things & I have become rather obsessed!
Especially when I came across LEMONS!
wow, wow, wow! I don't know if I am the only one who did not know all of this, but there are SO MANY great things lemons are good for especially if you drink it in the morning with luke warm water - if you are under 150 pounds a half of a lemon & if you are over a whole lemon {that is what I had found as the most common recommendation}!!!!!
Energy, digestion, acne, detoxing, wrinkles, infections, stinky breath, ph levels, vitamins... I mean seriously, you see? The list is endless!
SO... of course I ran to the store & grabbed as many lemons as I could & this is now going to be apart of my everyday routine!

There were so many great articles & blogs posting about the benefits of drinking lemon water & also applying it to the skin... here is a few of the million I read!!!

{life hack}
{food matters}
{Vixi}

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS