Monday, March 3, 2014

no bake cookies




Yum, yum, yum, yum!
I was always so happy to see my momma in the kitchen, she's an amazing cook & a pretty dang good baker!
I give her, my grandmother OH & not to mention Mrs. P & Hattie all the credit for my abilities in the kitchen!
These are so simple & fast, the only thing that can happen is the chocolate not setting and you end up with gooey cookies, which I am fine with if that happens!

Recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons coco
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups of oatmeal (quick oats)

Extras:
wax paper

Bring sugar, coco, butter & milk to a boil (in a saucepan) for 2 minute!
Add vanilla & oatmeal until mixed together (while still boiling)
Have a piece of wax paper ready for you to drop that delicious mixture onto in spoonfuls... be careful during this step, DO NOT test the mixture, or you'll eat it all!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy day to you! Love the BLOG!!! Keep up the good work, cant wait to see what you have for us next!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS