Friday, April 18, 2014

Where have {I} been!!!!!?????


I am so, so sorry that I have been MIA the past week!!!
I am super busy, about to graduate from ASU in a couple of weeks & I am definitely starting to feel the pressure!
I haven't had much time for new yummy treats or diys... but I promise I will have some new ones coming soon!!!!
I will post some of my old diys or refurbishes to stall until I can find some free time for new ones!
Thank you to all of my new viewers, family & friends who keep interested in what's up on the ol Kaddywhompus blog!

Updates: Lemon water in the mornings... FABULOUS! My face completely cleared up, which could have been luck! But I have been drinking it for about a week or two every morning & I don't crash in the middle of the day, my skin looks fabulous & I am feeling great!
Berry Danish... a definite to do Easter morning!
What else... hmm!!! OH... ohhhh noooooooo
Apparently I lack the green thumb that runs strong through my families blood... I blame it on being in Arizona... but it appears all of my new plants are slowly dying... hopefully they will perk back up soon!!!!
I hope everyone had a perfect holiday weekend & stay tuned for some new fun on Kaddywhompus next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS